So first of all…What will I do for the rest of my life? Every person asks this question at some stage of their life. As a senior in high school, I ask myself this very question. After much thought, I have come up with a plan for my future.
I’m going to write about my career. Well, It’s very difficult to explain because sometimes I have doubts between working in hotel industry being my own boos or becoming a lawyer.
My interest for these carers started when I was very young because my father is a lawyer and he always helps people and I find helping people very interesting and my uncle is in the hotel industry and he always told me stories about how he travelled the world and I love the idea of visiting new countries.
But to tell the truth at the moment I haven’t made up my mind. I only have clear that I want to study some career.
So I prefer to continue writing about my own self in the future.
I see my life will be perfectlyI will live whit all my family, whit my children and my husband I want to life outsider to Spain because here is very difficult to find a work. I want to life in New York near to Central Park but that is only a dream. I want to have four children, two boys and two girls, I will go whit my daughters to the sales and whit the boys to play football or however . It is impossible to know since we will be in a few years, but I love to have a big family and to be very happy.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario